STUDIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in Finance, Economics.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Controlling, Budgeting. Previous experience in Audit will be appreciated
- Analytical and synthetic skills
- Strong at organizing and planning
- High skills of communication with others department (direct and often contacts with the general manager of the branch)
- Skills to work in the details (someone who like figures)
- Knowledge of advanced local accounting principles and procedures (IFRS knowledge will be high valued).
- Prepare and coordinate budgets and forecasts of the department
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Manage the preparation of monthly report of expenses for Inditex HQ (costs explanation, forecasts, new goals definition)
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
- Manage internal audit processes
- Suppliers coordination for monthly billing procedures
- Financial/operating analysis for savings targets achievement
- Design new operating processes in order to control/reduce costs (. weekly stores orders, travels)
Inditex is one of the worlds largest fashion distributors, with eight sales formats -Zara, Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home y Uterque- boasting 7500 stores in 94 countries. The Inditex Group is comprised of over one hundred companies associated with the business of textile design, manufacturing and distribution. Thanks to its achievements and the uniqueness of its management model based on innovation and flexibility, Inditex is one of the largest fashion distribution groups. Our fashion philosophy -creativity and quality design together with a rapid response to market demands- has resulted in fast international expansion and excellent response to our sales concepts. The first Zara shop opened its doors in 1975 in A Coruña (Spain), the city that saw the Group's early beginnings and which is now home to its central offices. Its stores can now be found in the most important shopping districts of more than 400 cities in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.