KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Understanding of retail and how it relates to store layout and design principles
• Strong computer skills in AutoCAD LT, 3D Studio Max+Vray, Adobe Photoshop, Ilustrator ( optional)
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good written and oral communication skills (especially creative clarification) to effectively and efficiently communicate direction, concepts, ideas and expectations
• Team-oriented approach and focus on customer service
• A can do attitude
• Awarness of marketing issues and abillity to understand and implement the brand visual identity into a retail space
• Open minded, curious , team player
• Ability to work under pressure
WORK EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
• BA in Industrial Design / Interior Design / Interior Architecture or similar;
Let's Grow Together! We are a fast-growing company with more than 200 stores under 7 proprietary brands and 1 franchise, growing the number of locations each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation, teamwork and the development of new brands adapted for the romanian market. At Lagardere Travel Retail, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others."
Designs retail sales floor layouts for all new and remodel stores to be in compliance with all company objectives. This includes both typical and atypical building designs. This position plays a key role in influencing the visual impression and customer experience as it relates to layout, fixtures, and merchandise in a manner that best conveys our company brand in every location.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and execute new store layouts (both typical and atypical) and distribute finished work to proper personnel in support of merchandising and store initiatives.
• Re-draw/update layouts based on changes in new planogram and merchandise direction, building dimensions, new company initiatives.
• Research and design options for improving overall traffic flow throughout store to ensure greater customer experience will allowing high visibility and maneuverability for the staff to better control day to day operations
• Assist Construction, New Store Development, Store Services and Marketing departments in the clarification and resolution of questions and issues pertaining to store layouts.
ABOUT LAGARDèRE TRAVEL RETAIL
One of the four divisions of Lagardère Group, Lagardère Travel Retail is a pioneering global leader in the travel retail industry. Operating 4,400 stores across Travel Essentials, Duty Free and Foodservice in airports, railway stations and other concessions in 34 countries, Lagardère Travel Retail generates a €4.5 bn sales.
In Romania, the company operates its business for more than 20 years, for multiple retail segments (News & Convenience, Gifts & Souvenirs and Foodservice), and multiple channels: travel retail (e.g. airports, train stations, metro stations), commercial galleries and malls, business centers, public institutions.
Lagardère Travel Retail Romania has a network of 250+ points of sales, and a portfolio of 8 brands, from which INMEDIO, RELAY, 1 MINUTE, and SO! COFFEE are amongst the best known brands.